3* LB, Koa Kaleopaa commits to Indiana St

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
Sportsbow
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

3* LB, Koa Kaleopaa commits to Indiana St

Post by Sportsbow »

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KOA KALEOPAA Image LB, 6-3, 250 lbs.[/b
(La Mirada HS - La Mirada, CA)
(commits to Indiana St )
(Also have offers from Arizona, Arkansas, Cal, Colorado, Hawaii,Mississippi, UCLA, Utah, and Wyoming.)

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8uT9W8ioX8

Maxpreps.com profile: http://www.maxpreps.com/athletes/o1wgI_ ... leopaa.htm

ESPN.com profile: (3-stars) http://espn.go.com/college-sports/footb ... a-kaleopaa

Rivals.com profile: (3-stars) http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/r ... paa-137105

Scout.com profile: (3-stars) http://hscalifornia.scout.com/a.z?s=153 ... id=5002452

247sports.com profile: (3-stars) http://247sports.com/Player/Koa-Kaleopaa-19279

BigWave96744

Re: 3* LB, Koa Kaleopaa commits to Indiana St

Post by BigWave96744 »

Sweet Lei Mokihana
High-quality H20 provider
MLB: Los Angelas Dodgers
NBA: AnybodybutLakers&Heat
NFL: Cardinals and Seahawks

Post by Sweet Lei Mokihana »

Haaaaaaah??!!? Indy St.?????

Ooooookkkkkkayyyy.......whatevah'z.

EYESeeU
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by EYESeeU »

I went to school in Indiana... yah, the Hoosiers... save for Notre Dame and Purdue... it's a round ball state... Basketball.... Hoosier Hysteria. Hope he know what he is getting into. Good luck to him in southern Indiana.

Sweet Lei Mokihana

EYESeeU wrote:I went to school in Indiana... yah, the Hoosiers... save for Notre Dame and Purdue... it's a round ball state... Basketball.... Hoosier Hysteria. Hope he know what he is getting into. Good luck to him in southern Indiana.
Naw...wasn't trying to say the state looks terrible....just choosing ISU over the schools he had to choose from was head scratching. Of course, we don't know if the others were full rides or partial and the State one was the only full ride....so.

But, HOOSIERS is one of my all time fav movies. Yes, for the storyline and all. But the scenery and showing of the four season and all was just beautiful to me.

And to play football in a state where you will ALWAYS BE 2nd fiddle to BB is insane for a FB to want to choose to play ball there. I cannot remember the last time Indiana had a good team.....I think I remember they had a few 7-8 game seasons but I can't remember any double digits.

They had a few good players come through, though. I was happy when RB Anthony Thompson was drafted to my Cardinals back in '90. I thought he was going to lead us to the promise land..LOL

But they also had Antwaan Randle El, Vaughn Dunbar, James Hardy and Trent Green.

Nisei
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Padres

Post by Nisei »

Sweet Lei Mokihana wrote:
EYESeeU wrote:I went to school in Indiana... yah, the Hoosiers... save for Notre Dame and Purdue... it's a round ball state... Basketball.... Hoosier Hysteria. Hope he know what he is getting into. Good luck to him in southern Indiana.
Naw...wasn't trying to say the state looks terrible....just choosing ISU over the schools he had to choose from was head scratching. Of course, we don't know if the others were full rides or partial and the State one was the only full ride....so.

But, HOOSIERS is one of my all time fav movies. Yes, for the storyline and all. But the scenery and showing of the four season and all was just beautiful to me.

And to play football in a state where you will ALWAYS BE 2nd fiddle to BB is insane for a FB to want to choose to play ball there. I cannot remember the last time Indiana had a good team.....I think I remember they had a few 7-8 game seasons but I can't remember any double digits.

They had a few good players come through, though. I was happy when RB Anthony Thompson was drafted to my Cardinals back in '90. I thought he was going to lead us to the promise land..LOL

But they also had Antwaan Randle El, Vaughn Dunbar, James Hardy and Trent Green.
You're talking about Indiana, this guy committed to Indiana State, an FCS school.

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

The Legend

EYESeeU
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by EYESeeU »

The point I was really trying to make is that Indiana is a roundball state. Anyone remember Butler besides Indiana state or Indiana Univ. ? Remember Del Harris one time coach of the Lakers and now an asst. at Houston...I think? He was a coach at a small Indiana school in Richmond Ind. called Earlham . Indiana= Basketball. Just for fun. Trivia.

Sweet Lei Mokihana

EYESeeU wrote:The point I was really trying to make is that Indiana is a roundball state. Anyone remember Butler besides Indiana state or Indiana Univ. ? Remember Del Harris one time coach of the Lakers and now an asst. at Houston...I think? He was a coach at a small Indiana school in Richmond Ind. called Earlham . Indiana= Basketball. Just for fun. Trivia.
I got what you were getting at, EYE.

I admire places that take their sport serious. Indiana/BB......Texas, Florida/Football.....Hawaii/volleyball

DA SCOUT

Post by DA SCOUT »

brian cabral longtime CU LB coach is the DC at indiana state he is a great recruiter

ThaGame
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by ThaGame »

DA SCOUT wrote:brian cabral longtime CU LB coach is the DC at indiana state he is a great recruiter
Coach Cabral was probably instrumental and I would go as far as HC Sanford too. They've been around poly players to know what they bring to the table.